1. Do you take money upfront? Do you require a deposit?
– At Reliant Roofing, we never ask for homeowners to pay any money upfront. No deposits are needed. Payment is due in full upon completion.
2. What forms of payment do you accept?
– We accept the following forms of payment: Check, Cash, Cashier’s Check, and the following Debit/Credit Cards*: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
*processing fees may apply
3. Do you offer any financing options?
– Financing is available, depending on credit history.
4. Is your labor subcontracted?
– No, our labor is not subcontracted. All of our roofers are W-2 employees.
5. How long will my project take?
– Duration of any project, roof replacement or roof repair, can depend on the size and pitch of the roof. Steeper roofs or larger scale roofs can be more difficult than others. The average completion time is two days.
6. How long will my new roof last?
– Reliant Roofing provides the best roofing warranties in the industry. We use the full suite of GAF roofing products, which are top-of-the-line asphalt shingles that offer a variety of styles and colors to complement your home and taste. Depending on style and warranty that you select with your Client Manager, your roof can have a lifespan from 25 years to a lifetime!
7. How much will my new roof cost?
– The cost of a new roof depends on several items: Style of shingle, pitch of roof, size of the roofing, warranty, etc. Our Client Managers have a very thorough process where we walk you through every step to ensure we are providing you with the best roof for your needs and wants, at the best price possible.
8. Are you licensed and insured?
– We are fully licensed and insured in the State of Florida. https://reliantroofing.com/insurance-information/
9. Do you handle permits, HOA, or inspections?
– During the production of the project, we schedule any necessary inspections and acquire permits for the homeowner. Generally, we assist the homeowner in gathering and submitting all necessary documentation for their HOA.
10. What steps do I need to do to prepare?
– We provide every homeowner a copy of the Homeowner’s Checklist, prior to their roof replacement to ensure that everyone has done everything needed to prepare for the project.
11. What types of roofs do you install?
– We install GAF Asphalt Shingle Roofs and low slope roofs
12. What makes Reliant Roofing different?
– Reliant Roofing, Inc is the premier roofing company in North Florida. We are a GAF Master Elite certified roofing contractor (only 3% of all roofing contractors have been awarded this certification) specializing in residential roofing. We have a highly individualized focus on professional and quality systems that lead to tremendous customer experience and an amazing product. At Reliant Roofing, Inc. 100% of our day is devoted to serving clients with roofing needs.
13. Do I need to sign an Assignment of Benefits?
– An Assignment of Benefits (AOB) is an agreement that, once signed, transfers the insurance claims rights or benefits of your homeowners policy to a third party. AOB’s are rife with abuse and fraud, and drive up insurance premiums for Floridians. With Reliant Roofing, you will NEVER sign an AOB!!! We work directly with you and your insurance company to confirm that your claims are being handled smoothly. We do not require any funds upfront. You and your insurance will pay in full at completion of the project for all qualifying insurance jobs.