Fabric Hurricane Panels
These fabric panels deliver “full envelope” protection if your home or commercial property, against hurricane force winds and preventing the rapid pressurization of the building. This rapid pressurization is what causes roof lift-off and catastrophic damage. Weighing just ounces per square yard, making it one of the easiest systems to manage.
- SAFETY – High-strength, high-tenacity nylon hybrid fabric coated with a UV resistant resin, that resists wind, water, and flying debris in excess of the Cat 5 hurricane, with a burst strength of well over 1,500 lbs.
- STRENGTH – Easily outranks metal panels, roll downs, accordions, plywood, and any other hurricane fabrics or panels made of a see through material, per ASTM large missile impact testing results.
- QUICK AND EASY DEPLOYMENT – Weighing only ounces per square yard, AstroGuard is easy to deploy at storm time. It also folds up neatly for easy stowing.
- TRANSLUCENT – The translucent material lets light in while it is deployed over your windows, doors and lanais. Say goodbye to the “cave” feeling.
- APPROVED AND CERTIFIED – International Building Code Compliant, High Velocity Hurricane Zone Approved, Miami Dade Building Code Approved, and Florida Building Code Approved.
- COST – AstroGuard provides superior manufacturing technology that makes it affordable, and much more cost effective long term.
Save Money on Insurance Premiums
These days, many insurance companies are requiring homeowners to install approved hurricane protection. This reduces claims to the insurance carrier and protects homeowners from storm damage.
Florida law requires insurance companies to offer homeowners insurance discounts or credits for existing building features or home improvements that reduce damage and loss from hurricanes.
Hurricane Preparedness Doesn’t Happen The Day of the Storm.
Get protected now.