Metal Hurricane Shutters
- Meets Florida Building Code for Non-High Velocity Hurricane Zones FBC (Non-HVHZ)
- Meets International Building Code (IBC)
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Lightweight – Can be installed by one person
- Easy to Store – Approximately 7 panels take up only 1 inch!
- The 2″ rise panel has approximately 25% more strength than a flat panel or piece of plywood
- Large and Small Missile Impact Resistant
Save Money on Insurance Premiums
These days, many insurance companies are requiring homeowners to install approved hurricane protection. This reduces claims to the insurance carrier and protects homeowners from storm damage.
Florida law requires insurance companies to offer homeowners insurance discounts or credits for existing building features or home improvements that reduce damage and loss from hurricanes.
Hurricane Preparedness Doesn’t Happen The Day of the Storm.
Get protected now.