Let’s be honest, having a fridge filled with Thanksgiving leftovers can be really overwhelming. Make good use of the extra goods to cook up a yummy snack!
- 4 slices hearty bread
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded leftover turkey
- 4 slices of Havarti Cheese
- 1/3 cup arugula
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread cranberry sauce on bread slices. Top with turkey and cheese slices. Place on a baking sheet and put in the oven. Bake until cheese is melted, about 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with arugula and salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.